There is a HUGE problem with generators repair with this hotfix.

1 survivor / - 90 sec

2 survivors:/ - 52.94 sec (sometime its -42/43 sec)

3 survivors/ - 42.86 sec

4 survivors/ -40.91 sec

All theses tests has been made without toolboxes and perks genrush. Sometime, when there only 1 gens remains, instead of 3 gens, there is 4 GENS.

Comments

  • I've noticed this too after the hotfix. Gens fly really fast

  • I mean, what?
    1 surv is 1 charge per second, so 90 second gen is 90 seconds
    2 survs is 1.7 charges per second, so 90 second gen is 52.9 seconds
    3 survs is 2.1 charges per second, so a 90 second gen is 42.8 seconds
    4 survs is 2.2 charges per second, so a 90 second gen is 40.8 seconds

    In the current patch, those are the exact numbers I get when fixing gens, so no clue what you're talking about

  • I'm not quite sure what this is a bug report for - the numbers that you have listed are including the repair speed debuff for more than one survivor working on the same generator at the time, which is correct.

  • @Mandy said:

    I'm not quite sure what this is a bug report for - the numbers that you have listed are including the repair speed debuff for more than one survivor working on the same generator at the time, which is correct.

    Sometime, 2 survivors can finishing a gen in 42/43 sec, the same duration as 3 people on a generator, that's the point of this report. Etither it is linked to specific maps, or it is dur to the fact that we were against Trapper for theses test. A possible connection related to 2v8 event (and effect that is found in standard mode by accident ?)