Dead shopping mall map.
I work in a mall as a janitor and the mall is quickly dying. Even half dead, it's very creepy! Lots employee hallways and some skylights for eerie lighting/precipitation effects... A kiddie ride platform that giggles like a kid on motion sensor. Lots of corners and kiosks to break line of sight. A movie theater attached. Large planters and a big fountain for hiding.
Even the outside is scary at night, with hedges and huge trash compactors. Could do an interior and exterior map.
Even the outside is scary at night, with hedges and huge trash compactors. Could do an interior and exterior map.
Comments
I'm all for that! Quite a few horror movies have a mall setting or scenes, so it would totally work
Maybe shouldn't be like "The Game" but more like Lery's with focus on only 1 floor.
That would be fun to see! i always thought a shipping yard with eerie abandoned ships too would be good on the docks!
A mall map would be so cool I wish dbd had more horror settings as locations malls high-schools underground labs colleges etc