Please return the Next/Previous character option in the Bloodweb

We're now forced to go into a characters, then select bloodweb, then back out, and select another character, then go into Bloodweb, then go back out, etc


It was much easier to quickly choose "Next/prevous" to scroll through your characters to see which Bloodweb needed to be worked on while leveling your characters.

The option was removed by design Per:

@Jerid said:

Since update, the Next/Previous buttons from the Bloodweb are missing.

I hope this is a bug and not a design decision.

They used to appear at the bottom of the screen.

It's not just a display bug, because I use controller on PC and using R3/L3 used to be the Controller shortcut for the options, and it doesn't work

I frequently use the next/previous when trying to spend bloodpoints to figure out which character I was working on after getting to BP cap.

https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/JV9CKBQA5Z40/image.png

Comments