As some of you know already cellphones don't send notifications by default when quoting someone, so if you wanna get notified in a discussion just @yourself in one of your old quotes. All next replies will send you the notification. You're welcome.
You can still tag people, you just have to do it manually. If those people don't tag me, then they don't need a response. I sub to all the threads I'm interested in watching develope anyways, so I don't really have a problem with it.
You can still tag people, you just have to do it manually. If those people don't tag me, then they don't need a response. I sub to all the threads I'm interested in watching develope anyways, so I don't really have a problem with it.
Some people are just not aware of the tagging issue, meaning that you don't get any notification if someone is replying you from a cellphone even if they want you to read it, that's why i tried to provide a solution.
(Worth noting that @yourself will literally tag a so far nonexistent person named "yourself", so you should replace 'yourself' with your actual name on the forums, in case that wasn't clear.)
I've brought this up though, hopefully it will be fixed soon.
(Worth noting that @yourself will literally tag a so far nonexistent person named "yourself", so you should replace 'yourself' with your actual name on the forums, in case that wasn't clear.)
I've brought this up though, hopefully it will be fixed soon.
Oh really? (Nicolas Cage face) Thanks for letting them know anyway :chuffed:
Good tip! Plus you can always use desktop mode on your browser but it kind of sucks haha.
Lastly, vanity search yourself if you want to see a bunch of mentions/replies you missed from mobile users. Always fun to see someone trying to argue with you from 2 months ago
Good tip! Plus you can always use desktop mode on your browser but it kind of sucks haha.
Lastly, vanity search yourself if you want to see a bunch of mentions/replies you missed from mobile users. Always fun to see someone trying to argue with you from 2 months ago
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
(Worth noting that @yourself will literally tag a so far nonexistent person named "yourself", so you should replace 'yourself' with your actual name on the forums, in case that wasn't clear.)
I've brought this up though, hopefully it will be fixed soon.
Thanks for letting them know anyway :chuffed:
Plus you can always use desktop mode on your browser but it kind of sucks haha.
Lastly, vanity search yourself if you want to see a bunch of mentions/replies you missed from mobile users. Always fun to see someone trying to argue with you from 2 months ago