Adept killers?
Every thread on this has different answers, so can people finally agree so i know.
To get the adept achievement on killers:
*Do you need to get merciless killer in the old or new way (4 kills or do well in 4 categories)?
And if it's 4 kills:
*Can there be a dc?
*Can you get the kills with a mori?
Thanks in advance
Comments
It has to be kills, not points.
Mori's are fine.
I can't recall whether a dc in game matters. I know if the game starts with one survivor down it won't count.
I've managed to do all of the adept's, survivor and killer, sans the Nurse. Good luck.
DC's absolutely count. If I recall correctly, that's how I got Adept Doctor, everyone I downed just DC'd.
Not as fun, but it still should work.
I got all Adept killers achievement DC count ones that don't count are the one when they didn't make it in at all like when you just see 3 username and the 4th one is blank.
I did 4K like 3 times in a row with Pig and no adept achievement yet. I checked my last game and it was a ruthless victory. The game was pretty fast and I think 2 of them died on first hook, so maybe you need to make more points or something? You definitly need to do a merciless game, so getting the 4k is not enouph if it's a 1 pip. I just had it in the middle of typing this! :D
You are in a 2019 thread, things changed.
Right now for the killer adept achievement you need to get a double rank-up using only 3 perks from this killer with any addons/offerings - those are not restricted. Double rank-up requirements vary across different ranks (4 iri emblems in reds, at least 3 iri + 1 gold in purple/green ranks, etc.)
You can read about emblem requirements here: https://deadbydaylight.gamepedia.com/Emblems
all deaths count, YES, you must 2-pip