Wrong Mapping Build

Can the people responsible for making the maps please stop putting lockers, chests, ANYTHING near windows??????? I can't count the number of times I die simply because I do another action instead of jumping the freaking window!!

Comments

  • I wouldn't say it's all sunshine for killers either, especially for Dredge and how lockers get placed.

  • yeah this is pretty stupid that you basically have to rebind your controller to avoid which is not a legit solution

  • @dwight444 said:

    yeah this is pretty stupid that you basically have to rebind your controller to avoid which is not a legit solution

    No matter what button you put it on, closets and windows have the same action buttom, duh! Do you even play the game?
    And since Switch have less buttons there's only one button for multiple actions.

  • @mikaaareid said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3763034#Comment_3763034

    No matter what button you put it on, closets and windows have the same action buttom, duh! Do you even play the game?
    And since Switch have less buttons there's only one button for multiple actions.

    I've never tried to rebind so didn't occur to me relax