I think this has always been the case with consumable addons - BNPs, styptics and anti-hemorrhagics, blight serum. They disappear after being used, so there's nothing for the white ward to preserve at the end of the match.
I think this has always been the case with consumable addons - BNPs, styptics and anti-hemorrhagics, blight serum. They disappear after being used, so there's nothing for the white ward to preserve at the end of the match.
so bhvr description is litteraly MISLEADING INFORMATION when they say Add ons wont be lost
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I think this has always been the case with consumable addons - BNPs, styptics and anti-hemorrhagics, blight serum. They disappear after being used, so there's nothing for the white ward to preserve at the end of the match.
so bhvr description is litteraly MISLEADING INFORMATION when they say Add ons wont be lost