"Badham preschool IV" and "Sanctum of Wrath" bugged gen spawn! Or it was the gen counter? (updated)

  • Platform - PC
  • Here it is, 4 gen when 1 gen remaining. (But usially here is 3 gen left, right?)
    Just one gen didnt spawn behind the main building and thats the case i guess?
    Or it was the counter i dont know now.
  • Steps: I just dont know what to say. I couldn't reproduce this bug with bots.
  • How often? 1st time. (yesterday)
https://youtu.be/NRwqghaIHmw

  • Update: I Was on the knight, and It happend again! (2nd time just today)
    I hope it will get fixed!
https://youtu.be/pQGBFCi32Ao

Comments

  • I think it's the counter that's broken. I and many others are experiencing matches where multiple gens pop when only a single gen is actually completed. It's unlikely you'd be able to reproduce this with bots: it requires at least one dead survivor and for the dead survivor(s) to leave the match (in other words, not spectate). Bots can't leave or spectate.

    I had a match yesterday where 2 survivors were dead, 4 gens were left. Me and the other remaining survivor were working on the same gen and popped it together. It went from 4 gens left to 1 gen left. The number of dead survivors (who are not spectating) seems to be the key to how many gens pop at once.

  • @TragicSolitude said:

    I think it's the counter that's broken. I and many others are experiencing matches where multiple gens pop when only a single gen is actually completed. It's unlikely you'd be able to reproduce this with bots: it requires at least one dead survivor and for the dead survivor(s) to leave the match (in other words, not spectate). Bots can't leave or spectate.

    I had a match yesterday where 2 survivors were dead, 4 gens were left. Me and the other remaining survivor were working on the same gen and popped it together. It went from 4 gens left to 1 gen left. The number of dead survivors (who are not spectating) seems to be the key to how many gens pop at once.

    I guess you are right, because it happend again!
    Without any reasons! And at least one survivior was sacrificed.
    Wierd bug, that i dont like, cuz it stops me from playing my lovely killer role.
    Its hard to check what was the reason.

  • @TragicSolitude said:

    I think it's the counter that's broken. I and many others are experiencing matches where multiple gens pop when only a single gen is actually completed. It's unlikely you'd be able to reproduce this with bots: it requires at least one dead survivor and for the dead survivor(s) to leave the match (in other words, not spectate). Bots can't leave or spectate.

    I had a match yesterday where 2 survivors were dead, 4 gens were left. Me and the other remaining survivor were working on the same gen and popped it together. It went from 4 gens left to 1 gen left. The number of dead survivors (who are not spectating) seems to be the key to how many gens pop at once.

    And it happend again.
    One survivior was dead, and when 2 gens left one dude finished one gen and game was over.
    Your theory have more sense right now.
    I didnt recorded that moment, but i saw it.
    Here is a screenshot with a litlle dialog. (just prove that this happend.)

    image.png