What's the exclamation mark on the new portraits?
It looks pretty random on my killers.
It looks pretty random on my killers.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It looks like it's related to the store. If you go to each marked character's store page and scroll through everything, some items will have an exclamation on it. Once you scroll through each page, the exclamation point will disappear on their portrait… I'd say it's a little annoying, but I kinda like knowing that there's a new skin for my character whereas before I'd get notifications about characters I don't use
It's linked to shop outfits you haven't yet looked at, I'm pretty sure. It's tickling my latent OCD something fierce. I get updates on new skins on DBD's boot-up screen, I don't need the game to slather me in [!]s until I physically go to the shop.
It’s cool to know when a new skin has dropped but I still would like an option to disable the exclamation points, or at least keep them exclusive to certain characters through the filter menu (Also make filter settings not reset at all, keep it the same when closing and reopening the game).