What are the odds the mobile exclusive attack on titan skins come to core?
They are insanely cool, but mobile dead by daylight just isn't for me. Is it likely they would ever bring the skins and charms to core or is it a lost cause?
They are insanely cool, but mobile dead by daylight just isn't for me. Is it likely they would ever bring the skins and charms to core or is it a lost cause?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I mean they just recently brought the Sadako and Yoichi skins over so never say never
The Attack on Titan skins were in Dead By Daylight Core a while ago when update 6.1.0 was released, these skins were removed from the store last year if I remember correctly, due to the expiration of the skin licenses. I guess if they renew the licenses with Attack on Titan the skins will return to the game... And I hope they renew it, because they were pretty good skins.
Pretty much zero.