Missing Gate Opening Animation
In the two matches that I've played today, I've been missing the animation for opening the exit gates.
When it happens, there is a slight delay to opening the gate.
Tagged:
Under Review
In the two matches that I've played today, I've been missing the animation for opening the exit gates.
When it happens, there is a slight delay to opening the gate.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
same happened to me
I noticed this bug with Alan Wake but not Yui, Aestri, Lara, or Cheryl, if this information helps narrow it down.
Same, PC/Steam, playing as Lara Croft vs Lich on Forsaken Boneyard.
I was holding an item (purple flashlight) and had boots/gloves. I also noted Lich had both No Way Out and Remember Me (two gate perks) but based on other reports this seems common enough that probably doesn't matter.
Just noticing that in all posted screenshots people are holding flashlights.