Huntress T-posing in lobby before match
I was changing my perks when i noticed that my huntress started T-posing.
e9b3d6ae25b5a9cae1f77fe58840bc7d.jpg
Tagged:
Mod
I was changing my perks when i noticed that my huntress started T-posing.
e9b3d6ae25b5a9cae1f77fe58840bc7d.jpg
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It's beautiful isn't it? I'd like it if they just let this one be in the game, it's so funny to see huntress randomly t-posing if you don't expect it xD
She is showing that mean lip too xd
Hello, when you want to report a bug, please check the bug report section to see if it has been reported already and upvote it, otherwise you can open a new report following the guidelines.