New Yui "Forest Guide" Skin PTW?
Look at this crap. The tails of the skin flap around in front of my face when I carry them. You have to literally shake your character to be able to see where you need to go.
Look at this crap. The tails of the skin flap around in front of my face when I carry them. You have to literally shake your character to be able to see where you need to go.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I just made a point of this skin earlier, but didn't realize the tail also had this problem, lol xD
what does PTW stand for in this case?
can’t be Pay For Win after all when it’s the exact opposite..
Edit: just realized it’s the killers view that’s limited. I just assumed it’s another downside for the survivor.
I think this might be not intentional and will be fixed(?) hopefully
quickly equips boil over
Ultimate sabo squad skin :D
LOL I never realized her tails blocked a bit of the killer's view. Really not that much worse compared to some of the massive weapons that some killers have. 🙄 if anything it's likely one of the biggest PTL skins that survivors have since they stick out so easily there's just no hiding them.
Try Chucky for this...