MMR for returning players
Hey i’ve been a dbd player for about 2 years and I haven’t played frequently since a year now. I log on and log off after a game mainly because I get paired up with people of my level. i haven’t touched my game so i don’t know how to be good again. I’ve barely had a game where i excaped after i played for an hour. I don’t know if there’s a solution to this but it would be nice if the game is able to catch that i haven’t played in a while and match me accordingly after my first game. Because at this point it’s really hard for me to even keep playing.
Comments
There is actually a system in place to put you in low mmr for a couple of matches, when you have been gone for a long time. Idk how long that is though.
Your issiue might be something else though, many people are in an mmr bracket where they dont belong, me aswell. Matches feel super sweaty and there are days where you just get rolled match after match. Its because the MMR system doesnt propperly seperate moderate players and pro players. All it does is prevent new players from getting stomped by experienced players. And even that can be circumvented, there are alot of smurfs around.
The only solution would be a better matchmaking system at this point, dont see that happening in the near future though.