It’s weird having the crane loop near a corner

c4021a01-e022-4c7e-9e27-e275c1fa39e6.png

have you noticed any other odds and ends about the new ormond variations?

Comments

  • People call that a "crane"? Ive always referred to them as "snow cats" based on the original "Tucker Sno-Cat".

    I know this is completely unrelated to the point of the post, was just curious about that.

  • @Iron_Cutlass said:

    People call that a "crane"? Ive always referred to them as "snow cats" based on the original "Tucker Sno-Cat".

    I know this is completely unrelated to the point of the post, was just curious about that.

    big vehical loop = crane

  • I thought I was going nuts because I didn't know about the new Ormand variation when I got thrown into it today. (I like playing, then reading patch notes. Because I'm crazy.)

    Stuff like this feels weird. Not bad, but weird.

  • @Iron_Cutlass said:

    People call that a "crane"? Ive always referred to them as "snow cats" based on the original "Tucker Sno-Cat".

    I know this is completely unrelated to the point of the post, was just curious about that.

    on Nintendo switch graphics I always thought of it as yellow boxy thing