Singularity buffs are here
As the title says. Singularity buffs are here so what's the verdict from all the rare Singularity mains, survivors and players now using him for the first time?
As the title says. Singularity buffs are here so what's the verdict from all the rare Singularity mains, survivors and players now using him for the first time?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I have enjoyed playing him a lot and I wasn't really a fan of him before.
What improved my gameplay probably most is remote destroying of cameras, so when survivors finish gens around it, then I don't have to walk there and can just get rid of it instead of removing random cameras, which I would otherwise keep (limit).
That just feels so good.
Killer instinct upon infection also helps a lot.