Do you ragequit?
when the trial starts and someone blows ur hex to the stratosphere in less than a minute?
I have had countless experiences like this. It just happened again.
So now I’m back at the lobby waiting for a new game. Probably in an hour?
I have had countless experiences like this. It just happened again.
So now I’m back at the lobby waiting for a new game. Probably in an hour?
Comments
Never rage quitted. Never seen the point. I have had games as survivor that went completely sideways, but somehow ended up with full party escape. I have had games as killer that had 3 gens done in under 90 seconds, no survivor found, hexes all broken and for some reason (survivors were way too altruistic) ended up with a 4K, and no, I did not run NOED.
Point being, even when ######### goes south in this game, all it takes is one mistake from the opposing side to turn the match to your favor. We all have our bad, terrible, oh ######### this games. Play them out and move on.