Can't find the Switch on available platforms...

I was looking to get my old switch account loaded for when cross progression is enabled but the option is not available when I load the connection screen. All other platforms are there from what I can tell. Is this going to be added later or have I done something wrong?

Comments

  • Switch isnt included because Nintendo

  • @Turtlesrock said:

    Switch isnt included because Nintendo

    then why are they on the “how to connect your accounts” graphic? I know dlcs aren’t included but the base game is.

  • @Turtlesrock said:

    Switch isnt included because Nintendo

    Completey false

  • I'm guessing it's a bug, since Switch IS included for cross progression, just doesn't share DLCs or Auric Cells. Might be better to post this in the Bug Report section.

  • @skylerbound said:

    I was looking to get my old switch account loaded for when cross progression is enabled but the option is not available when I load the connection screen. All other platforms are there from what I can tell. Is this going to be added later or have I done something wrong?

    I was wondering this as well, i wanted to be ahead of the game in case the website crashes on the 22nd.

  • Yeah it's not available on mine either. I don't mind waiting a bit though in case there's any issues.