Why does this continue?

Can someone explain me why whenever the killer disconnects as soon the match starts, we lose our offerings and rank progress?

Comments

  • Because you didnt upgrade to PC

  • I’m PC numb numb
  • Because the offering was already burned... it’s unfair but I don’t think BHVR got the time stone.
  • @Gorgonia said:
    Because the offering was already burned... it’s unfair but I don’t think BHVR got the time stone.

    You're right, but losing the rank progress it's so annoying

  • Mandrake said:

    @Gorgonia said:
    Because the offering was already burned... it’s unfair but I don’t think BHVR got the time stone.

    You're right, but losing the rank progress it's so annoying

    You don’t lose anything. At the end screen it shows like you do but when you’re back at the lobby you got the same rank you had before the trial.
  • Mandrake said:

    @Gorgonia said:u
    Because the offering was already burned... it’s unfair but I don’t think BHVR got the time stone.

    You're right, but losing the rank progress it's so annoying

    U don't lose pips. It's just a visual bug.
    BUT even if you would lose pips, who cares? You don't get anything from that, just play for fun and give a ######### about ranks. It means nothing currently and I doubt this will change anytime soon
  • Mandrake said:

    @Gorgonia said:u
    Because the offering was already burned... it’s unfair but I don’t think BHVR got the time stone.

    You're right, but losing the rank progress it's so annoying

    U don't lose pips. It's just a visual bug.
    BUT even if you would lose pips, who cares? You don't get anything from that, just play for fun and give a ######### about ranks. It means nothing currently and I doubt this will change anytime soon
    Unless going for rank 1 achievement that one time
  • @Master said:
    Because you didnt upgrade to PC

    Well played.

  • @Mandrake said:
    I’m PC numb numb

    Then its just a visual bug and you dont actually lose your pip.