When do The Casting of Frank Stone pre-order bonuses unlock in DBD?
I bought the deluxe edition, synced my BHVR and Steam accounts and got nothing in game. Do we have to wait for the game to come out for the bonuses?
I bought the deluxe edition, synced my BHVR and Steam accounts and got nothing in game. Do we have to wait for the game to come out for the bonuses?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
When the game releases on September 3rd.
I will wait for reviews and for the game to come out and then see if its worth it. Pro tip: Never preorder any game.