Revert Knight's Shared cooldown change
This change got snuck in from PTB to Live, and I'm really not a fan of it at all. Having different Guards on different cooldowns was fine, and this change just makes him feel worse to play.
This change got snuck in from PTB to Live, and I'm really not a fan of it at all. Having different Guards on different cooldowns was fine, and this change just makes him feel worse to play.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
In terms of other Knight feedback, please consider making the rest of Map of the Realm basekit, and bring back the "bug" that allowed you to send out another Guard to cancel a patrol path. It just doesn't sit right that a bug that detriments Knight was turned into a feature, while a popular bug that benefits him was removed.
This.
It was a bug on PTB but a lot of players liked it so I think it should be added as a feature. You cannot spam out the same guard over and over, and it encourages you to use your full arsenal at your disposal, which I think is overall an amazing idea.
Agree with every word. In current state he is nearly unplayable.