The 4 Million Club
Only the worthy may join. Maybe next month I'll go for the 5 million club. ๐
How many BPs did you start the reset off with?
Only the worthy may join. Maybe next month I'll go for the 5 million club. ๐
How many BPs did you start the reset off with?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You'd get along well with Mr tatorhead I think he's at like 100 mill?
He must've held onto his BPs for a lot of rank resets now and gotten grade 1 in killer and survivor each time too. Can you imagine how long that would take to spend all those? I still have a few survivors I want to fully prestige but maybe after that I'll just let them sit and see where it goes.
3.6 million
Last time I watched him he was at 79 million I think it was. He's come a long way.