Are Tar Bottles still bugged?
I wanted to play a match as Trapper but I asked myself "are tar bottles still bugged" and didn't use it even if it's an amazing addon. So does anybody know if it's fixed, I'd like to use it again.
I wanted to play a match as Trapper but I asked myself "are tar bottles still bugged" and didn't use it even if it's an amazing addon. So does anybody know if it's fixed, I'd like to use it again.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It's a killer issue so expect it to either never be fixed or takes months.
@MrDardon Can you explain what issue? Please?