Hello, you did not mention the bug which was very well received by the players during the ptb (who can the possibility to summon a guard when one of them is already summoned), can we have a confirmation whether or not the bug was removed, or added as a feature to the knight?
It seems it was considered, but out pleas were not heeded. I thought there was a lot of people who really liked that idea on there.
I am very disappointed that the idea didn't even get a response back to us officially.
bHVR is sticking to their original design for some reason.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
They removed it, they said so on reddit.
Edit: https://www.reddit.com/r/deadbydaylight/comments/1e1icpl/comment/lcuc0m9/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web3x&utm_name=web3xcss&utm_term=1&utm_content=share_button
It seems it was considered, but out pleas were not heeded. I thought there was a lot of people who really liked that idea on there.
I am very disappointed that the idea didn't even get a response back to us officially.
bHVR is sticking to their original design for some reason.
Ssurvivors breaking knight AI by tapping a vault-feature.
Knight having actual fun-bug.
Unfortunate. I hoped all the feedback woulda made this for the better.
This really is ridiculous, how can they make a bug a feature for survivor yet can't do same for the killer
Its amazing avout the fact ppl dont realize HOW much the knight will be buggy middle B-tier to C-tier because of IA's guards bug...