Most disgusting addon combo I've ever used.
So I've been playing only killer because I play a lot of Fortnite recently because of my friends and solo survivor is boring.
I played Spirit and because I suck with her, I brought two interesting addons to try, the Wakizashi Saya and the Katana Tsuba. They both increase her speed when coming out of phase. They say they don't stack but they do trust me.
It's so disgusting because I just had to tap in her power and I was given an insane windstorm and shut down every pallet easily. And that's not even the worst bit, if you messed up with this combo, say you were 10m behind, you could easily catch up with that insane speed burst. And score a hit for free. Pls don't nerf devs, but just wanted to say if anyone wants to be a lil toxic, then use that lol. The salt I got was amazing.
Comments
Imma have to try this.
Don't you have some dignity and self respect?!
My friends begged me to. I've got into it. I only play it with friends though.
I could understand hello kitty online. But not fortnite...
"dignity and self respect"?
You realize what game we play right? I mean, yeah Fortnite is big trash.
But let's not ignore the poor BHVR of this community.
Friends come before loyalty
. Plus they will never buy DBD so I just play that gamemode where you can face only them on Fortnite.
If it helps ease your pain of sort of losing me from the community (don't worry I'll return next month), I played Billy today about 10 games and I won every single one. (One was against a 3 man SWF and 1 random who rushed gens and 2 escaped via hatch but I count that as my win since that game was intense)
I played Spirit with yellow addons and got bullied btw. I'm starting to think she's far too addon reliant to actually be good without them. She deserves a 12 sec cooldown at base.
Try playing her with brown addons and then complain lol, yes she's addon dependent to an extent but playing with the lessers makes you better. I like to run 2 different addon builds on her depending on perk loadout and what i see in lobby.
Both her ultra rares are nice but my favorite is Prayer Beads and Yakuyoke Amulet, throw in Bitter Murmur, Rancor, Tinkerer, and M&A and go jumpscare happy to pieces.
What I found is that if you practice a lot with the brown addons you learn to play better since your margin of error is way less. You have to play much smarter and more sneaky and M&A is great for that since you've got to get a lot closer.
Whispers is also good with brown addons along with Stridor, Bloodhound and NC.
I think it's because the volume is messed up honestly. I haven't touched the PTB and I can't hear the footsteps when I'm in a game which sucks. I also need enduring tier 3
.
Please add me and I'll rip you apart with my killers. I don't need to 'git gud' I'm dominant with every single other killer. The sound is messed up and I can't track the characters footsteps. I'm 99% sure that's why I'm doing bad. Or it's the fact I swing through every pallet without enduring. Towards the start of the patch, I didnt experience this but I'm starting to now. All I do is just track grass rn if they got iron will or they're not injured.
It's way more powerful and it makes Spirit in her current state (sounds bugged and she's weak asf without them) unbelievably unskillful. So easy to catch them in a loop.
Wait wouldn't M&A give away my phasing? Since I'd have a 16m terror radius when I start to phase?
He is pairing it with Prayer Beads. They wont hear your heartbeat from when you phase, your phasing sound and your heartbeat after phasing (unless you land next to them).
Oh ok.
Time to search for other friends
Exactly and if you pair that with Tinkerer and Bitter Murmur you're just plain evil and i also use Rancor to mind game the obsession.
What. No thats horrible thing to say.