I get mostly escape cakes, but rarely party streamers, I'm currently p100ing Ada and she is at p16 right now, and I haven't used any party streamers yet on her, currently I have 26 of them. I think they should increase the chances of getting them.
I get mostly escape cakes, but rarely party streamers, I'm currently p100ing Ada and she is at p16 right now, and I haven't used any party streamers yet on her, currently I have 26 of them. I think they should increase the chances of getting them.
I think they should make party streamer yellow or bronze so you would get more of them I also think other bp offering bonus should be increased green bp offerings gifts only 100% bonus for one category should be increased to 200% for that one category and yellow increased to 150% and grey 100%.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
i have not had a single bloody party streamer my blood web for 2 full prestige from 4 to 6. Any 1 else having an issue
I get mostly escape cakes, but rarely party streamers, I'm currently p100ing Ada and she is at p16 right now, and I haven't used any party streamers yet on her, currently I have 26 of them. I think they should increase the chances of getting them.
Hm… Since the event i haven´t seen BPS also.
Chances seem pretty low at the moment to get some of these.
Got a cake! …but not much of them also.
I think they should make party streamer yellow or bronze so you would get more of them I also think other bp offering bonus should be increased green bp offerings gifts only 100% bonus for one category should be increased to 200% for that one category and yellow increased to 150% and grey 100%.
Just leveled Lara - got my 1st cake at level 33. Is the appear rate really that low?
Currently level 44 - 3 cakes no BPS.
I got 2 BPS taking Lara from Prestige 1 to 2. They're absurdly rare because green rarity is too choked out with map offerings, but I am seeing them.