Should the old dbd maps come back with their old and creepy atmosphere too?

In the past it was much more terrifying, and personally , like many other people, miss the red forest and haddonfield map, I don't know what happened to these maps but I have gone from wanting to play on those two maps to simply want to disconnect from the game, Not to mention the latest new killers (Chucky, Skull Merchant, etc...) also Dead Hard was very fun to play, personally I have always really liked Dead by Daylight but lately it is very difficult to have fun because of the nerfs in DH , the old atmosphere, maps, killers...
I really hope any of these will come back :(
All in all, i think DBD with all of these changes just have maked DBD really unfun to play, and for me it's a shame because I've always liked dbd…

Comments

  • and i forgot toba landing, in conclusion the lasts 9 maps…

  • Quite subjectively, some I find better with new lighting, others worse.

    At Halloween time it would be a good idea to temporarily take the darker versions so that newer players can also have this experience later.

  • ######### no.

    Absolutely never.