The Game is not very enjoyable in current state.
At least in my opinion. Gens are done at lightning speed, Legion needs alot more balancing. It's not very enjoyable to play killer right now tbh.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Other option is to run a 3 gen game. Gives you map control and forces all survivors into a smaller area.
I have lots of fun playing this game tbh, had a sabo squad on estate today and absolutely rinsed them.
10/10 would play again.
There is a long list of killer needed buffs, but since legion are the last killers to join the realm, other ones are more important such as the Freddy rework and maybe Leatherface and Clown buffs, sadly, until that, Legion will continue to be the worst killer in the game.
The joy of being a killer is that you can at least make 20k not even getting a kill and don't have to worry about being camped and playing hook simulator. Sure it's not fun being gen rushed but in reality how many games do killers get gen rushed as opposed to survivors getting camped/tunneled? Granted the devs have kind of pigeonholed this playstyle by nerfing every other survivor mechanic in the game and giving killers free hits through pallets and vaulting animations so a form of objective power creep has occurred. Odds are if survivors are just gen rushing and leaving, they are not pipping either since they didn't get enough points or emblems to accomplish it.
Telling people not to patrol gens is why you lose the game, if you ignore gens you lode plain and simple and good rief the fallacy usage. It's amazing that rank 1 killers can patrol gens, chase and still get 4k even perkless Freddy's.
I agree games can be done very quickly.
There's a lot of this 'get good' mentality on the forums so be prepared to be told that any issues you have if it be Gen times or SWF is just because you're not a good killer and you should be on par with rank 1s.
I agree, we need more fight-back perks and fight surv perks, game modes, distance-based voice chat, VR....
Just derank easy fix
Git Gud, learn the nurse, end of the history.
What did this community manager say about the depip squad?
We have somewhere a clip from a dev saying tha the experiment was unnecessary, they never claimed that the game is balanced
Mhm yeah its amazing how broken the ranking system is
Yep I mean Marth can get to rank 1, rue can, panda can I mean all these great players cna get to rank one and do well so the ranking system must obviously be broken.
It's almost as if good players can't do well against other good players at rank one because they know how to patrol better, when to chase and when not to chase etc.
uhm what?
The rank system is broken because a complete beginner can become rank 1 straight up in his first month playing, Marth rue and panda SHOULD be relatively alone on rank 1 since its the highest rank and should onyl be achievable by a very small minority
So because someone can get to rank 1 means the skilled players don't belong there whya gain? Now if it's so easy then why are there people stuck at rank 16-20 and everyone isn't at rank 1?
The point is that there's people at rank 1 that belong there and not everyone is a potato survivor side just because the killer does good.
That's always the excuse of last resort when someone does good on a killer since you can't refute that a good killer can and does win against good survivors.
I honestly love the game as it is now. Survivor and killer are both fun. If you are having trouble with gen rush I would suggest Hex: Ruin, even though it may be destroyed early on. Otherwise, Discordance and soon Surveillance are brilliant perks to help you apply more map pressure.
You dont get my point.
Of course there are skilled players at rank 1 that belong there (marth etc), but fact is that the majority of players who already made it to rank 1 should haver never been able to reach the highest rank in the first place.
Can you claim that you achived the highest rank (grand master, champion or whatever) in any other competitive game?
And yes, I believe that I dont belong to rank 1 either, but still I can make it up there really fast if I want to
Just doing that would actually ruin the game. Certain top tier killers would become way overpowred, such as certain killer add ons and Ebony Mori's.
Yes I can claim i've made it to the top in other games before and i've even won tournaments in real life and beat out the touring pro's in those tournaments. While I agree there's people that don't belong in rank 1 survivor side it's not solely because of the pip system.
There's people that're boosted, bought accounts, hacked accounts, then you've got the ones that also got there because the killer afk'd the entire match.
yes I want more mode if they was another mode I never go back to the normal ranked mode
Patrol your Gens better.
There are perks designed literally around slowing down gen progress.
Ruin, Overcharge, Pop Goes the Weasel, Unnerving Presence, Dying Light, Huntress's Lullaby,Thanatophobia.
Pick one or two of them, and add them to your build.