Lock survivor Items at 30 seconds.
Tired of premades all swapping to beamers at the last possible second without enough time to swap to lightborn.
Tired of premades all swapping to beamers at the last possible second without enough time to swap to lightborn.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I recommend Franklins be part of your build for the foreseeable future. Along with flashlights, it helps remove tool boxes, med-kits, keys and makes some Survivors go ballistic that you dare make their item useless.
They can :
-switch survivors
-switch the entire build with the "123" option
Then if its supposed to lock at 30 seconds, they can do that before this 30 seconds mark
It really wouldn't fix anything, survivors who wanted to do it bad enough would start running residual manifest just to guarantee a beamer if they're locked in like that, it would benefit you alot to learn how to play around flashlights without lightborn just so you don't have to waste a perk or sweat over it
Fair. I just picked the game up again after Vecna dropped, I dont even know what residual manifest is. I used to play hard enough to be in the sweats, but I play so rarely now I was aggravated and surprised to play against a sweat team of beamer lords. Had hoped my ELO woulda dropped enough to just dabble safely.
Embrace the shades of our Lord and Savior Lightborn ๐
I mean killers still have 25sec to react with team's loadout. And its the most fair change for me.
Edit: locking survivor from changing anything at 30sec is what they should do.
Nah
not everything needs to be killer sided in this game
Yes, but I believe Killers should have upper hand at preparing for trial.
In Solo game you really dont need to change loadout at 6sec. The change is mainly prevent 4 players swf to change at 6sec.
The game should never be balanced around SWF
Its not like Solo affected by this change. This change is not even affect balancing.
If game shouldn't be balanced with SWF in mind, then I don't understand why perks are balanced around Nurse.
sure, but the killer loadout should be locked in as well