Onryo changes
What type of Sadako you like to play more (and what version of her is strongest on your opinion)? When she is release/ her second rework / her last rework?
What type of Sadako you like to play more (and what version of her is strongest on your opinion)? When she is release/ her second rework / her last rework?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
second rework was stronger. followed by original version. I miss 2nd version.
Her first rework is the strongest, but I don‘t found it fun. Also her addons became worse trough the reworks.
Her first version was strong and had all map mobility you could want, but it wasn’t easy to condemned. You needed to be very good for that or lucky. Her addons from the 1. version were the best she got. As someone, who mained her and loved to play this character; I wish behavior would only have given her some buffs.
Her current version is just meh. You can get hard countered by good survivors and the bad ones just get rolled even tho they did make her counterplay brain dead for them.
She's bad. Condemn is a joke of a mechanic and her chase is terrible. Her map mobility is the only thing keeping her from being worse than Freddy. They really need to buff Condemn back to being an actual threat rather than a minor inconvenience.
I imagine her second iteration was probably her strongest simply due to her having the strongest macro potential then. Hard to pick a favorite because I think all of her iterations did something uniquely well, mainly passive condemn from tapes from her 1st, projection cooldown from her 2nd and perma condemn from her 3rd
I want the first version with number buffs and lock in condemned, but without the reworked parts. + Her first versions addons were sick, I want them back so badly. Her current addons suck.
After her two changes, I definitely don't want 1.0 Sadako. Even 3.0 is better for pressure, since with 1.0 Sadako you could ignore tapes most of the match, and sometimes not even touch them at all.
I still think 2.0 could have been salvaged, but 3.0 is a pretty good one that needs some adjustments here and there.