Pig Buff Ideas
The Pig's RBTs need buffs so, here's some ideas that I have.
- Survivors cannot get the RBT off unless their trap is activated.
- Survivors will get an instant game over if they have a trap on and go through the hatch.
- Increase the distance between the Jigsaw Boxes (I just had a game where they all spawned on the same side of the map.)
- The Jigsaw Box skillchecks need to be harder.
That's all the ideas that I have, let me know what you think of them and if you have buff ideas of your own.
Comments
I think those ideas are good.
She really do needs a small buff and I think that could make her a little better.
* She should NOT be able to see her boxes. All it does is entice her to tunnel a person who's already not working on gens. It's stupid and irritating.
* Her lunge (not her dash attack) is a bit too much, it hardly ever actually makes contact and still gets a hit. Something is off with the hitbox.
* Her terror radius while crouched should not give her Insideous. Shrink her terror radius, absolutely. Make it completely disappear while also giving her a dash. No, just no.
@Krueger1428 I think any killer who can get pallet looped (except huntress & billy) should get a small buff at least. Some killers do need a big buff (like Freddy),but I agree with salty_pearl's ideas.
I've been against pigs who didn't do that...I think we usually get out
So how do you play her "correctly"?
After you place a RBT on someone, you should ignore them until they get it off since they're not going to be doing gens anyways so you can use that lost gen time to go after other people. Most pigs I see simply tunnel the first person they get a trap on however which just completely nullifies the ability's usefulness.
Honestly decrease the timer by 15-20 seconds 30 seconds wouldn't work because 2:00 + tampered timer equals 1:30 not enough time to get the trap off unless rng is on your side so about 15-20 seconds would be good so you would have 2:15 or 2:10 to get it off and I agree with your ideas as well.
no way any killer needs a nerf they're already ######### except nurse
Why would the Pig need a buff? She already has the stealth lounge. The traps are just extra. Does anyone really rely on the bear traps other than to slow down the survivor team while they're searching for the key? It's more like a Ruin kind of thing than an actual strategy to get survivor traps to go off.