Bubba can still tunnel one of the hook with his chainsaw?

I thought this should no longer be possible that a Bubba chainsaw sweeps a survivor freshly from hook twice (once getting of the hook - then running out of basement).

This happened in twoi different games, but I kind of remember that this should no longer work (or am I misremembering this)?

Comments

  • A single run shouldn't be able to. Two separate chainsaw runs still can though

  • That‘s the only fun thing about buba.

  • They removed his ability to do that but something happened and he can do it again. Idk if it’s a bug or what but you can absolutely shred through endurance of unhooks

  • He can, just happened to me. Got farmed off hook and the bubba on the same chainsaw downed me before I could reach any windows or pallets while I was put into deep wounds immediately.