Dedicated Server constant crashes
Am I the only one getting this? I feel like every 4 matches one of them randomly ends with red server error texts. I don't receive a penalty timer, but why is this happening so often??
Tagged:
Pending
Am I the only one getting this? I feel like every 4 matches one of them randomly ends with red server error texts. I don't receive a penalty timer, but why is this happening so often??
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
No. You're not. BHVR is just refusing to do anything about it. There are threads about this practically daily.
Did you receive any BP tho? I just had this & got 0 BP