I Have a Question for Survivors Concerning the Hook Respawns

So there's a lot of… passionate negative feedback about the change in the upcoming PTB to Hook Respawns. Now I can't say for certain how long people complaining about this change have been playing, but you guys do remember hooks survivors were sacrificed on respawning was an old effect Hangman's Trick had… right? Like this is not the first time hook respawning has been in the game and with Hangman's it was only 10 seconds, not 60. Now obviously, no one was going to bring Hangman's for that unless you were a brand new killer and had nothing on anyone and wanted to play Pig, sure. Point still stands, this is not a new concept and used to exist ON LIVE SERVERS as a perk for over a year.

But just being clear, we remember this right? This isn't new, just making an old perk basekit. Survivors should know everything about perks of theirs becoming basekit (cough cough Borrowed Time cough cough).

Comments

  • I honestly see more threads about people complaining about Survivors complaining about Hook Respawns than actual Survivors complaining about it.

  • @Aven_Fallen said:

    I honestly see more threads about people complaining about Survivors complaining about Hook Respawns than actual Survivors complaining about it.

    lmao so true.

    I have yet to see a thread of someone complaining about hook respawns, on the contrary it is full of them.

  • @Aven_Fallen said:

    I honestly see more threads about people complaining about Survivors complaining about Hook Respawns than actual Survivors complaining about it.

    lol

  • @ChurchofPig said:

    So there's a lot of… passionate negative feedback about the change in the upcoming PTB to Hook Respawns. Now I can't say for certain how long people complaining about this change have been playing, but you guys do remember hooks survivors were sacrificed on respawning was an old effect Hangman's Trick had… right? Like this is not the first time hook respawning has been in the game and with Hangman's it was only 10 seconds, not 60. Now obviously, no one was going to bring Hangman's for that unless you were a brand new killer and had nothing on anyone and wanted to play Pig, sure. Point still stands, this is not a new concept and used to exist ON LIVE SERVERS as a perk for over a year.

    But just being clear, we remember this right? This isn't new, just making an old perk basekit. Survivors should know everything about perks of theirs becoming basekit (cough cough Borrowed Time cough cough).

    I honestly didn't know this! This is why I love the forums because there's always more to learn about this game.

    @Aven_Fallen said:

    I honestly see more threads about people complaining about Survivors complaining about Hook Respawns than actual Survivors complaining about it.

    This made me laugh out loud 🤣

    It is true lol