New Killer Idea
It would be great if they added Jeepers Kreepers. He would be a great addition to the killer family. For location it would be awesome to have the church location from the first film. For the Mori it would have to do with him eating the survivors body parts as they scream.
Comments
Jeepers Creepers will never be in the game, mainly due to the disgusting things the director did. And I think the backlash which would follow is not really worth it.
While Jeepers Creepers is certainly a well known franchise, I dont think bHVR will be working with the current licence holder as uhm how do I put this in a great way for this forum, They have been convicted of doing something REALLY BAD.
If you dont know, you can go to wikipedia Jeepers Creepers Film and click on the "directed by" link to their page and read it.
The Optics of dealing with someone like that for a Chapter content would look bad for bHVR, best scenario we can hope is that he sells the franchise rights to someone who can wash off the director's story. I think that will take some time though. It makes me feel bad for the people who produced these films, they deserve better.