Bug or intentional?
Wondering if it's a recent change that BP offerings no longer affect bloodpoint challenges? I've played 2 games and both have told me I got 75k/75k but then it doesn't actually count them in the challenge. Thanks!
Wondering if it's a recent change that BP offerings no longer affect bloodpoint challenges? I've played 2 games and both have told me I got 75k/75k but then it doesn't actually count them in the challenge. Thanks!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I don't think it affects bp offerings anymore.
That's a shame
Pops up earned / completed, then doesn't count.
I finished it, but yes it took a multiple matches