The change with Iron Will to 100% is very good because
not everyone plays with exhaustion perks. That makes the effect useless. That's why I'm looking forward to the PTB
not everyone plays with exhaustion perks. That makes the effect useless. That's why I'm looking forward to the PTB
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Since I'm not good at chases but stronger at stealth, I think this is good.
I think DBD should focus more on stealth in the future anyway, because aura reading is very interesting but boring, and chases aren't always exciting and can be very tiring. After all, it's all about survival.
But that's just my personal opinion. Let's wait and see the PTB
I'm happy they brought Iron Will back but they should have improved light footed by removing at least one of the conditions. Playing completely silent can be fun I think.
Of course, we still have to wait and see how the change will affect "Stridor" and the "Spirit". This should not be ignored !
I would have preferred the Exhaustion removal personally, only because 75% is still deceptively good and would pair well with Exhaustion like Overcome....
OOh Well, I'll take what I can get. Iron Will was my newbie love and my 1st favorite perk alongside Calm Spirit
Iron Will with Dead Hard will be very annoying though… We'll see.
I needs to apply Exhaustion itself, otherwise I'm fine with it. In its current design you can still stack Exhaustion perks with it which shouldn't be the case.