Any chance we get the Attack on Titan skins back?
I'm not really a fan of the show, I just think the skins look cool and would love to go up against Titan versions of the killers more often.
I'm not really a fan of the show, I just think the skins look cool and would love to go up against Titan versions of the killers more often.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
As long as the license holders agree, and there is financial incentive enough for BHVR to do it, then is possible… but if I were a betting man, I would not expect them to come back sadly… while AoT is a great IP and I'm not aware of any license issues, at this point in DBDs life cycle, I can't imagine the demand is there really for AoT :(
That's quite a shame, the skins look pretty dope and I don't believe there's any other anime based content in the game.
I hope you're wrong and the titans come back sooner than later, but sadly I think you're right.