Constant slugging

This event has brought the worst out of players with constant slugging for a 4k because of these offerings what's weirder...I don't think it was this bad last year I think I got maybe 1 out of twelve matches someone would play a little annoying or basically just slug,camp or tunnel the entire match but still rarely. But somehow this year it's just nothing but slugging and it's not even the modifier once I completed all the challenges I went back to normal games and boom a lot of it there.

Comments

  • Pro tip: teabagging the killer drastically increases the chances of slugging in the endgame.

  • @Junylar said:

    Pro tip: teabagging the killer drastically increases the chances of slugging in the endgame.

    Definitely 100% but I never teabag, hate the practice and I'm seeing something similar.

  • @TheSubstitute said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3744408#Comment_3744408

    Definitely 100% but I never teabag, hate the practice and I'm seeing something similar.

    I never teabage either because I see it as pointless and well just annoying as both killer and survivor. I'll be minding my own business and boom I'm slugged because what I was doing a gen or heck even just a totem for some extra BP.

  • @Junylar said:

    Pro tip: teabagging the killer drastically increases the chances of slugging in the endgame.

    Noob tip:

    • tbagging killer increase the chances that killers who DONT will slug for 4K or bleed out.
    • not tbagging killer does not decrease the chances the killers who DO will slug for 4K or bleed out.