Any good way to 1 hatch challenge while being nice?
So, I been playing since the start of the month and I've come to view my job as killer main as making the match interesting, not winning. If the suvivors wanna run around, I chase n' try to down. If they wanna be friendly, I leave them alone.
I'm at the point in the current tome where I've got the "Close 1 hatch" challenge.
Even if I was playing competitive, this could take ages to get since the hatch can be a ######### to find. I'd also just ask a survivor to hang back and let me look in exchange for an easy win but I'm not finding a good to message on PlayStation. Finally, it's really easy to communicate you're a friendly killer but less easy to communicate you want the hatch; Most survivors will let you get a few hooks in, then leave as a group.
Admittedly, there is a part of me that's tempted to just pull out legion and stop short of a 4k but the feels a bit mean, especially with the remote hooks from the event ability. Maybe I will if I'm running low on time but until then, any good tips for getting this one without being too much of a sweaty bastard, either in terms of being friendly or actually just going for a win?
Comments
Burn the brown hatch offerings and go for a 3k. Every once in a while when you let everyone escape 3 survivors will leave and 1 will hang back, but that's rare, it could take a while of playing to get lucky where 1 survivor hangs around and you find the hatch.
The hatch offerings are brown and easy to get, so if you burn one and all the survivors burn BP offerings you can still play nice like you have been.
So, I may or may not have assumed I wasn't going to get a good answer and got a little impatient…
Clearly got a noob team, too. Felt a little bad for the fur coat Leon. Did try to let the Nea go after getting the hatch but I assume she wasn't trusting me or something. You can see me hesitate a few times but in the end, I got the 4k and the hatch.
Next time I will probably wait longer for a reply.
https://youtu.be/u2EQHNntL5MGlad you got it! The hatch offerings wouldn't have helped on this map, anyway, but Midwich was a nice pull; two-story maps like Midwich and Gideon are usually a lot easier to find the hatch on.
Aye, I remembered the bit of advice that it usually on spawns on the ground level for the most part, which really narrows it down when the ground level is only half the map.