Nerf camping, tunneling, DS, NOED, nurse
Legion is unfun
Looping is unfun
Nerf p3 claudette
I started to not even look at these discussions.
One way or another, they are in the game and forum mods, devs etc. they all have seen these posts.
Creating the same threads over and over and over again is not really helpful.
I just can't understand why people still come here and complain about these things. I am not saying that you can't complain, what I am saying is that we don't need another 100 threads about camping.
Honestly, this is not sarcastic, mods should create a subforum called 'your complaints' and they should pin the threads that are related to these problems.
One of the most problematic aspect of these threads is that there are so many of them that they literally overwhelm other good, beneficial threads.
she need removed not nerfed.
DS also needs removed
and SWF
they also need to look at removing billy's insta down on his chainsaw or at least give him the same base move speed as spirit
@Delfador said:
Nerf camping, tunneling, DS, NOED, nurse
Legion is unfun
Looping is unfun
Nerf p3 claudette
I started to not even look at these discussions.
One way or another, they are in the game and forum mods, devs etc. they all have seen these posts.
Creating the same threads over and over and over again is not really helpful.
I just can't understand why people still come here and complain about these things. I am not saying that you can't complain, what I am saying is that we don't need another 100 threads about camping.
Honestly, this is not sarcastic, mods should create a subforum called 'your complaints' and they should pin the threads that are related to these problems.
One of the most problematic aspect of these threads is that there are so many of them that they literally overwhelm other good, beneficial threads.
You forgot to add a few more 'and over's. And I agree that there needs to be a subforum just for that. Jesus I'm tired of looking for good threads and all I see are these garbage posts.
@Spicybarbecue said:
she need removed not nerfed.
DS also needs removed
and SWF
they also need to look at removing billy's insta down on his chainsaw or at least give him the same base move speed as spirit
Whatever weed you are smoking I want some of that [Bad Word].
Nurse is fine, if you REALLY want to focus on her, talk about her add-ons. I personally don't care if she's overpowered or not.
DS needs a rework, had it been a general perk then sure, remove it. Otherwise, not gonna happen.
SWF has it's place, but like many have said, make it a non-ranked thing. I personally don't play SWF too much so eh.
He has Speed Limiter, no one uses that unless they want a true challenge. And I would imagine a CHAINSAW running through you should be enough to leave you dead. Nah fam, 115 is good for him. He doesn't need to get touched. #Billylivesmatter
@Crythor said:
The guy in the video is actually pretty bad. He misses so many easy blinks vs bad survivors.
Yep. I've seen better Nurses. Survivors just ran to rescue the hooked guy without stealthing and the Nurse saw them all. Then 3 blinks and slugging everyone. I am not surprised by the outcome...
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
New alt, rapido?
Aren't you the same Korean guy that was complaining some days ago?
Yep
Nerf camping, tunneling, DS, NOED, nurse
Legion is unfun
Looping is unfun
Nerf p3 claudette
I started to not even look at these discussions.
One way or another, they are in the game and forum mods, devs etc. they all have seen these posts.
Creating the same threads over and over and over again is not really helpful.
I just can't understand why people still come here and complain about these things. I am not saying that you can't complain, what I am saying is that we don't need another 100 threads about camping.
Honestly, this is not sarcastic, mods should create a subforum called 'your complaints' and they should pin the threads that are related to these problems.
One of the most problematic aspect of these threads is that there are so many of them that they literally overwhelm other good, beneficial threads.
Do you know and understand her ability and her limits?
she need removed not nerfed.
DS also needs removed
and SWF
they also need to look at removing billy's insta down on his chainsaw or at least give him the same base move speed as spirit
Please
she's really broken with add-ons.
people say ''git gud'' but nurse sucks a lot.
with addon's she is overpower
The korean player is good with everything. If you watching playing survirvor you will be complain to nerf adams lol!
Git Gud!
You forgot to add a few more 'and over's. And I agree that there needs to be a subforum just for that. Jesus I'm tired of looking for good threads and all I see are these garbage posts.
Whatever weed you are smoking I want some of that [Bad Word].
Nurse is fine, if you REALLY want to focus on her, talk about her add-ons. I personally don't care if she's overpowered or not.
DS needs a rework, had it been a general perk then sure, remove it. Otherwise, not gonna happen.
SWF has it's place, but like many have said, make it a non-ranked thing. I personally don't play SWF too much so eh.
He has Speed Limiter, no one uses that unless they want a true challenge. And I would imagine a CHAINSAW running through you should be enough to leave you dead. Nah fam, 115 is good for him. He doesn't need to get touched. #Billylivesmatter
The guy in the video is actually pretty bad. He misses so many easy blinks vs bad survivors.
Yep. I've seen better Nurses. Survivors just ran to rescue the hooked guy without stealthing and the Nurse saw them all. Then 3 blinks and slugging everyone. I am not surprised by the outcome...