Can't load game
I'm unable to play DBD, I get this error message when I try to open the game. Never seen it before, has anyone had it before? Thanks
I'm unable to play DBD, I get this error message when I try to open the game. Never seen it before, has anyone had it before? Thanks
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I am seeing that as well. I'm on PS4. Someone made a similar post on the bug reporting board.
Thanks for the reply, glad to know it's not just me 😊
It's been acting up on Switch today too. Saying no internet connection. I just checked Down Detector and there are others reporting currently.
I had no idea this site existed, that's so handy. Good to know I'm not alone anyway. Guess I have to stop putting off the housework now
It's incredibly handy. It's always my first stop when I'm having login issues with Dead by Daylight or Friday the 13th: The Game.
You’re on PS5???
Correct 😊 it was back to working when I checked last night