What to do when you see spam/bots/phishing/harassment etc. on the forums

We all know the ad-bots that sometimes drop into the forums - and there are also instances where someone starts hurling insults at someone else. Both of these things ought to be removed asap, I think - but how to best go about it? Just hit the report button? Tag a mod? Something else I'm not aware of?

Comments

  • @Halloulle said:

    We all know the ad-bots that sometimes drop into the forums - and there are also instances where someone starts hurling insults at someone else. Both of these things ought to be removed asap, I think - but how to best go about it? Just hit the report button? Tag a mod? Something else I'm not aware of?

    For anything that breaks our forum rules, please just flag the post and let the mods deal with it. Mods are all on different schedules so you would never know which is the correct mod to tag.

  • Thamks a lot 🙏Will do