Matchmaking broken? (Europe)
I've just played a few matches and suddenly my queue goes from a few seconds to a few minutes (13 so far) long and it's still looking for a match.
I'm at "50%" for the killer role.
It feels like it's down.
I've just played a few matches and suddenly my queue goes from a few seconds to a few minutes (13 so far) long and it's still looking for a match.
I'm at "50%" for the killer role.
It feels like it's down.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
can confirm that, same here
I'm having this problem in North America. I'm playing on Switch and I couldn't get a match after having numerous matches just fine. Now it's telling me "Network Connection error", even though it's connected via cable and my PS4 is able to log in just fine. Not sure what's going on.
Edit: Of course after posting this it finally logged in, after many attempts at restarting the game and the system.
Same
Yup, EU here and I'm having issues finding matches. Had some issues even getting the game to open properly.
Switch is down now too. If you do manage to login, you won't find a match
Can find server or some error. But the game and shop open up fine
There was a brief outage; it should be all working again! Thanks for letting us know.