A suggestion to improve the convenience of bloodweb

I apologize in advance if this has already been suggested, this is my first time here.

In general, I have a fairly simple, but I am sure that a very useful suggestion for players is to add the ability to select favorite Add-ons, Offers, Perks and Items for bloodweb auto-purchase. Because, for example, I play on the Artist and I really need Severed Hands, auto-purchase often does not take it because it is at the very ends of the bloodweb.

Comments

  • At that point I'd like a full-auto bloodweb. The main thing that makes me evaluate if I want to play dbd at all is that I have to spend 10 minutes clicking nodes for every hour I actually spend in trials. I spent hundreds of hours in the bloodweb, and I swear it's even less enjoyable than being bled out.

    Let me spend two million bp with one click in one second!

  • @Evan_ said:

    At that point I'd like a full-auto bloodweb. The main thing that makes me evaluate if I want to play dbd at all is that I have to spend 10 minutes clicking nodes for every hour I actually spend in trials. I spent hundreds of hours in the bloodweb, and I swear it's even less enjoyable than being bled out.

    Let me spend two million bp with one click in one second!

    Your offer is also great if you combine it with mine, when you select only what you need and bloodweb buys it completely automatically.

  • @Shark_of_Void said:

    I apologize in advance if this has already been suggested, this is my first time here.

    In general, I have a fairly simple, but I am sure that a very useful suggestion for players is to add the ability to select favorite Add-ons, Offers, Perks and Items for bloodweb auto-purchase. Because, for example, I play on the Artist and I really need Severed Hands, auto-purchase often does not take it because it is at the very ends of the bloodweb.

    Yes big time. I love everything about this game. Even the Bloodweb itself is creepy.

    But yes, there needs to be a better way of spending Bloodpoints. It really does take too long. I love buying the most expensive addons and offerings. I’d love for there to be a way to at least tweak the auto-buy options. Maybe even a BP shop or something. That’d be pretty fun actually.

    Great suggestion!