Any australian steam players?
Before I call this a bug and put it in the bug report section I need to check.
Firstly, I have confirmed that my download location is set to sydney.
Has anyone else been getting matched against thailand and chinese players ( checking their steam profiles ) every few matches. I will be put with Australian / NZ players, then every few I get thailand and china. The lag is INSANE and actually unplayable. I get red ping. Then next match I am back to Aussie.
It happened around the time xbox couldnt play the event.
Just me?
Comments
There's another thread further down the page from a QLDer experiencing the same. I'm in Western Australia and we often connect to the SEA server anyway so won't notice much of a difference. I have had one game with crazy jumps and stuttering but every other game has been fine
Not an Aussie but im from SA and im going to the wrong servers too I think
Yes I'm often on the Asian server, even with all the players being in Australia. With cross-play off I will always be on the Asian server.
Is there anyway to stop this it keeps happening