Felix and Unknown themed Tome ?
When will we finally get a Rift that specializes on Felix?
I don't think we've had one yet, or ?. Unknown would be nice too.
When will we finally get a Rift that specializes on Felix?
I don't think we've had one yet, or ?. Unknown would be nice too.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
or did we already have a tome with Felix? I don't know
Felix got robbed the last tome. He didn't get any charms related to him or anything besides the themed outfit. Plus his outfit is a lot of the same that he already has…akin to his green and brown rarities outfits. I don't even think he had any challenges either.
I hope he gets a proper tome with an outfit that isn't what he traditionally gets (no sportscoat/dress shoes please).