Is BHVR coming to EGX london later this year?

Will they??
If not will BHVR ever come to show off DBD here in europe

Comments

  • If they do come to Europe, they should do so in the "main land", so to speak, IMO.

  • @Orion said:
    If they do come to Europe, they should do so in the "main land", so to speak, IMO.

    what do you mean by that?

  • @Orion said:

    If they do come to Europe, they should do so in the "main land", so to speak, IMO.

    You mean the "mEin land"?
  • @Thatbrownmonster said:

    @Orion said:
    If they do come to Europe, they should do so in the "main land", so to speak, IMO.

    what do you mean by that?

    I mean the continuous piece of land where 90% of Europe's population lives, as opposed to an island. It's more convenient for the majority of Europeans if it's done in that manner.

  • @Vietfox said:
    You mean the "mEin land"?

    Nah. I know very well that very few events of any kind would come to my country.

  • @Orion said:

    @Vietfox said:
    You mean the "mEin land"?

    Nah. I know very well that very few events of any kind would come to my country.

    I'm guessing you are from Österreich then :)
  • @Vietfox said:
    I'm guessing you are from Österreich then :)

    I don't even know what that is.