Give the option to disable auto-hit when lunging.

Honestly, a lot of times I've had the same problem.

Survivors are in an open area, Im in the perfect range for my lunge to connect and then they (bad word) up the auto-aim by a left and right move (no, it's not a 360).

The game registers the hitbox of the survivor and ends the lunge but the delay of the actual hit animation makes It so that you miss the hit.

I've done it, I've suffered from it. It'd be nice to have an option to turn It off/on.

Comments

  • Do you mean the lunge kinda stops right? Yeah annoys me aswell, an option for that would be great. But as far as I know the devs it's not gonna happen (soon)
  • Do you mean the lunge kinda stops right? Yeah annoys me aswell, an option for that would be great. But as far as I know the devs it's not gonna happen (soon)
    That's exactly what I mean. Thanks for the info :). I might post something in the Q&A.
  • Auto aim should be completely trashed honestly. It hurts more than it helps and if you can't hit survivors with their gigantic hitbox then you probably need a little more practice, not auto aim.


    It's not that I cant hit them, I've been playing killer for a long time and I know how to deal with almost every trick survivors have. The problem is that the lunge just stops when it shouldnt, even when you still pressing the lunge button.
  • Sometimes it helps, sometimes it sends me to Africa. A option to disable or enable it would be cool.

  • They got rid of the autoaim a long time ago. It was replaced by cancerous hitboxes. You probably got spun or you were playing Billy. For some reason he misses some hits with his saw and it automatically stops. It sucks since you get the chase delayed by potentially, a whole minute.

  • Poweas said:

    They got rid of the autoaim a long time ago. It was replaced by cancerous hitboxes. You probably got spun or you were playing Billy. For some reason he misses some hits with his saw and it automatically stops. It sucks since you get the chase delayed by potentially, a whole minute.

    Yh thanks for pointing that, It also happens with Hillbilly's chainsaw.
  • Poweas said:

    They got rid of the autoaim a long time ago. It was replaced by cancerous hitboxes. You probably got spun or you were playing Billy. For some reason he misses some hits with his saw and it automatically stops. It sucks since you get the chase delayed by potentially, a whole minute.

    Or he hits you when he is further away (even on 80 ms).
    Although the autoaim was removed, there is some leftover of it.