What's with the art in the lobby?
...why?
...why?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It looks great, paper clip art is amazing.
Some people got nothing better to do than to whinge about everything.
It reminds me of the old Sandman covers
Personally I think the art is really really cool. The event is amazing aesthetically.
It reminds me of LBP way back in the day.
Anything that reminds me of that gets a +1 from me.
I wouldn't say it's cringe but it is a little annoying.
Because it's weird and cool. :)
Not a huge fan of it either. I don't think it's bad, it's just not my cup of tea.